- Cost for the event is $65 per person, which includes green fees, cart, dinner basket, welcome bag, and prizes.
- The number of golf participants is unlimited at this time, but first come first served for pre‐paid golfers if the course limits us in any way.
- Sign up individually or with 1‐3 others.
- We will attempt to play rain or shine pending course and/or participant judgements...so please show up. As always, lightning will definitely be a showstopper.
- There will be all kinds of door, hole event, and team prizes so nobody will be going home empty handed!
How to Sign Up:
Print and fill out the registration form and send it to Miles at the following address along with your check made out to ASPRS-WGL by September 4th.
Attn: Miles Strain
13400 68th Avenue North
Maple Grove, MN 55311-3515
(763) 420-9606 x311
- Thank you AeroMetric, Inc. for providing our welcome bags.
- Thank you to the following sponsors for their 2012 prize and/or cash donations: Martinez Geospatial, AeroMetric, Ayres Associates, Continental Mapping, Survey Services, Esri, Mr. Brian Huberty, Mr. Pete Jenkins, Mr. Warren Smith, Mr. Dan Koski and Kilkarney Hills Golf
- A special thanks to all of YOU for participating and helping support the Western Great Lakes Region of ASPRS!