The officers of the ASPRS Western Great Lakes Region are happy to announce a new travel assistance program for students wishing to attend the national meeting of the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing!
Submittal and Selection Criteria for travel reimbursement:
1. Application deadline is February 1, 2012
2. The board will competitively select up to two students to receive up to $500 of travel reimbursement for active participation at the ASPRS National Conference to be held in Sacramento CA on March 19-23, 2012.
3. Prospective students must:
- Be a student member of the ASPRS organization (application for membership at time of submittal is o.k.)
- Submit and be selected by the ASPRS organization to present at a national conference
- Submit a letter of interest to WGL-ASPRS President David Hart describing your qualifications and active participation plans for the National Conference. Active participation means presenting or volunteering at the conference.
Reminder: this is a travel reimbursement, not a scholarship; therefore you must be able to show proof of participation and submit travel expenses to receive the award.
For any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org